Sunday, 19 October 2008

I've been Tagged hahah

I have a widget on my blog which shows when friends Blogs have been updated and it must have gone a bit faulty because when I checked back I had missed some friends posts. So of course I had to toodle off there and read up on the latest happenings and leave my comments. Next thing I know Wham I am tagged by Alison of Beadangles - thanks Alison lol.
These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So 7 facts about me

  1. 1 When I left school I was a Student Lab Technician at Storeys of Lancaster. I was the first female ever to apply for the post! How times change eh? It was a great opportunity and would have led to a BSc in Polymer Technology and Chemistry but I contracted Dermatitis so severe I had to have a finger nail removed. I had also by this time been ejected from home and was staying at my friend Helen's house and once Aunty Sally found out she made plans for me to move back to Barnsley, which I did just before my 17th birthday.

  2. 2 My friend Caz always gasps when I reveal some aspects of me and accuses me of throwing things into the conversation only when it's apt. I surprised her again a few days ago when she asked if I knew anyone who could do Calligraphy and I replied "Yeh me " PS Caz I bought a new pen ;-)


  3. 3 When I was about 5 I was daydreaming in Sunday School when the Teacher called me to the front. I was horrified as I thought I had done something wrong. She handed me a badge and told me it was for being the Quietest Little Girl in class - I learned the meaning of irony at a very early age .

  4. 4 I write poetry but hardly ever let people see it. In fact I wrote one for Pete when we started going out together and he still hasn't seen it more than 10 years later. I just confessed this to him :-) I suppose I will have to find it and let him read it now.

  5. 5 I can write with a pen between my toes

  6. 6 I was a member of CAMRA and I once swapped T shirts with a guy in a pub at a Beer Festival . They thought I was being chicken because I hesitated but I only paused because I wasn't sure if I was wearing a bra.

  7. 7 My right leg used to be an inch short and I had to wear horrible shoes which were built up. One night, 18 months ago I had an amazing healing experience and my short leg grew. I still don't quite believe this myself, nor did the hospital but they had to concede that my leg had indeed grown. The first thing I did after the confirmation was to go out and buy red nail varnish and some gold flip flops
I am going to tag the following bloggers:
Miles to Sew
Maid in Edinburgh
Beaded Jewelry
Heavenly Jewellery
Little Bead
Buffys Charms
Primrose Corner

6 comments:

Rubyred said...

Coo I was really chuffed to be tagged! Well I got straight on to it and I have already tagged seven other bloggers. Thank you:)

Zoya Gutina said...

Congrats on being tagged, Chris! :)

BeadyPool said...

I would of bought the red nail varnish and flip flops too, mine would of been silver though! Strange how things happen sometimes isn't it.

Buffy said...

I enjoyed your tag very much :)

Thanks for tagging me! it was fun to do and I have published it and tagged 7 others too!

x x

Kerrie Slade said...

Ooooh when I saw Alison had tagged you, I knew you'd come up with some really interesting facts Chris and you didn't disappoint :D

Kerrie x

flurogoddess said...

Thanks for visiting Tollipop for me!!! :-D

Great blog!