Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Out with the old.....


Well I am having a mass clear out and have just listed loads of things (39 and rising) on Ebay and there is something there for loads of my readers.
I have listed loads of vintage Macrame Booklets, published in the 1970s, many of which include stunning jewellery projects as well as more traditional items. There is also a copy of The Bead Maker by Mary Maguire .
For my friends who are seeking answers to the mysteries of life there are oodles of books, many of which are now out of print. All of the Conversations with God are there as are books by James Van Praag and Edgar Cayce. Other topics cover Reiki,Spiritual healing and Crystal healing
They are listed as UK only but if you live elsewhere feel free to bid and I can adjust the postage prior to payment

4 comments:

Shana said...

I'm hoping to bid and win on some of your macrame books, I've just started working with macrame again, revisiting the 70's, it's wonderful!

Kiamyka said...

Shana I just wish I had time to show them better - they are a piece of history really. Laughing here cos I got married in the 70s - how time flies :-)
Ps if you win don't pay until I do an invoice for combined postage

Shana said...

I think that qualifies both of us as vintage!

I'm a natural born empath, isn't it wonderful how spiritual paths cross :)

Kiamyka said...

Vintage haha I must remember that one. It sure is wonderful how we all meet each other Shana . I had to ring an Ebay supplier before Christmas and we are so similar and chat on the phone now it's great! By the way I added your Blog to my list of Friend's Blogs :-)