Monday, 23 March 2009

Bargains on my Site


I forgot to tell you I added some stunning bargains on my site - They are not made by me but I got them on my travels at a good price so want to offer you a chance to get one. I have 9 Rutilated Quartz and 1 Rose Quartz Pendants encased in Sterling Silver. They vary in size and are about 1 and a half inches by an inch. You are getting a substantial stone - all you need do is pop it on your favourite cord. They will slide onto a chain if the jump ring is small enough. They are only a tenner! Click here to go see them
Rutilated Quartz is said to be the illuminator of the soul and Rose Quartz is just so full of love

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish I'd seen this earlier! I'm all bought out now.

Oh well. My soul could probably do with illuminating sometimes, lmao!

Rach, x

singamaraja said...

Singamaraja reading your blogs

Nicola said...

Lovely stone - sometimes when I see bargains like that I just want to lever the stone out and re-use it in a spectacular frippary!
A bargain indeed :)