Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Angel in the Centrefold

Haha that got your attention. I am thrilled, delighted, over the moon to have my first published design. I have known for some time that Beads and Beyond planned to publish it but didn't quite believe it until I saw it for myself. I submitted the following ranges and they chose to go with the middle one which is Jade.


The same principles and techniques can be used to amazing effect by changing the beads used. The picture below shows an example made by Celia of Jencel .
Kits are available exclusively from Jencel to make this version which uses Glass Pearls and Fire Polished beads. Click here to go directly to the kits


I forgot to add that my friend Caro helped me with the images for the magazine submission- she is an amazing artist and is currently working on  a Tarot deck called the Eklektikos Tarot - see her blog and see amazing previews
Share

2 comments:

Designerhands said...

Wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you :) The bracelets are gorgeous. I'm very proud of you lol.
Love ya xxxx

Caro

Chris said...

Congratulations, Chris. The article looks great.
Celia xx